Certain things can go wrong if you do not wash your whipped cream dispenser properly.
One thing that you need to keep in mind is the right way to clean your whipper. Though some dispensers are dishwasher safe, we don’t recommend to put your whipped cream dispenser head in the dishwasher. We recommend that you wash the dispenser head by hand.
Whipped cream dispensers are quite easy to clean. Just follow these simple steps:
- Remove the top/head of the dispenser from the dispenser container.
- Remove the dispenser nozzle/tip and remove the cartridge holder.
- Remove the gasket and head valve from the dispenser head. Note: the dispenser head valves cannot be removed from some models.
- Wash each part (cartridge holder, head, tip/nozzle, gasket, head valve, head and container) with warm soapy water.
- Leave the parts to air dry.